I dunno, I think it might just last a little longer.
It really is amazing that we all find our way back in here even if for some it's just occasionally.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I give it a week [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]Originally posted by G L G:
The gang's all here this week just about. How many years have we all been interacting now? 7 by my recollection. Started out on Cincinnati.com in the spring of 1999. Sure is a different world now than it was then, personally and in the larger sense.
Regardless of our collective and individual differences/spats, it is nice that after all this time we all continue to come back to this board. Sometimes familiarity is nice even if it annoys you. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I dunno, I think it might just last a little longer.
It really is amazing that we all find our way back in here even if for some it's just occasionally.
LOL!
Aint so bad, lot of worse things you could be addicted to.
It's a good release. Funny at times, serious at times and sometimes completely nonsensical (mostly on my part [img]wink.gif[/img] )
But more often than not, at least slightly entertaining [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Well it is nice to go someplace where everybody knows your name... [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, at least everyone knows your alter. Though with you it's been tough at times. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by G L G:
Well it is nice to go someplace where everybody knows your name... [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
Well that's true enough. But I really did give up alters a long time ago. Haven't had one on here in 2 yrs...
Remember Angie?
Someone should invite Nate on board. We'd have fun.
Don't worry my children, I still watch the board.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great!!! There goes the neighborhood!Originally posted by Bob the Baptist:
Don't worry my children, I still watch the board.
[img]confused.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks